About the HNBA
Havelock North Business Association is a non-profit, incorporated society made up of owners and representatives of a number of businesses in Havelock North, Hawke’s bay. The Association has two key roles, to provide a support network for local businesses and to develop strategies to enhance, promote and advance Havelock North as a destination.
Download the full HNBA Objectives PDF:
The HNBA offers two tiers of membership, basic and enhanced depending on your businesses needs.
You can learn more about the HNBA’s role and the benefits of being a member by seeing the below information.
- Lower priority profile listing on the website
- Business name, address, phone, email, website and enquire button on the website
- Inclusion of 1 image showcasing your business, provided by you
- Basic listing description of up to 10 words
- Listing loaded under 1 category
- Representative and accompanying staff welcome at Meet and Greet networking events
- 1 Representative at AGM
- Higher priority profile listing on the website
- Up to 9 images showcasing your business, provided by you
- A listing description of up to 25 words
- A click-through profile listing of up to 100 words
- Listing loaded under 2 categories (if appropriate)
- Representatives at AGM (2) and workshops (1)
- Priority sites at HNBA organised events, extra change for power or hire items may apply
- One posting on our public Facebook page per year to promote your business (Basic members can only be promoted as part of a collective of at least 6 members)
- Havelock North based not-for-profit’s and charity organisations are eligible to apply for complimentary basic membership. Please select the not-for-profit option when making your submission. These applications are assessed for suitability at monthly board meetings.
Annual membership for the HNBA runs from 1st July to 30th June each year. A notice of renewal and invoice will be sent out to you automatically on the 1st of June each year.
If you are in the Hastings District Council’s CBD catchment levy area then a basic membership is covered by your rates. However, when upgrading to an enhanced membership then a fee of $150 +GST will apply.
The Havelock North Business Association Board
The board for the Havelock North Business Association is made up of local business owners and representatives who are passionate about the Havelock North business community and its growth.
Annually, before the AGM we take nominations for new board members from our current membership. To submit your interest please get in touch with Emma McRobbie, the Association Manager.
Board members left to right: Carl Leipst | Fiona Horne | Nat Berry | Emma Harris | Debbie Clifford | Rob Simpson
Absent from image: Damon Harvey & Amy Roberts