Havelock North Business Association is a non-profit, incorporated society made up of owners and representatives of a number of businesses in Havelock North, Hawke’s bay. The Association’s goal is to create tangible value for its members.
The Association has two key roles, to provide a support network for local businesses and to develop strategies to enhance, promote and advance Havelock North as a destination.
Download Association Objectives PDF:
Annual membership runs from 1st July to 30th June. You have the choice of 2 tiers of Association membership. Notice of renewal will be sent out automatically on the 1st of June each year.
Download membership info PDF:
NOTE: If you are in the CBD catchment levy area a basic membership is at no cost to you, but membership upgrade will incur a fee.
- Lower priority profile listing on the website
- Business name, address, phone, email, website and enquire button on the website
- Inclusion of 1 image showcasing your business, provided by you
- Basic listing description of up to 10 words
- Listing loaded under 1 category
- Representative and accompanying staff welcome at Meet and Greet networking events
- 1 Representative at AGM
- Higher priority profile listing on the website
- Social media links included for 2 platforms
- Up to 9 images showcasing your business, provided by you
- A listing description of up to 25 words
- A click-through profile listing of up to 100 words
- Listing loaded under 2 categories (if appropriate)
- Representatives at AGM (2) and workshops (1)
- Priority sites at HNBA organised events, extra change for power or hire items may apply
- One posting on our public Facebook page per year to promote your business (Basic members can only be promoted as part of a collective of at least 6 members)
- Please apply in writing for a free basic listing stating your organisations case
The Havelock North Business Association Board
The board for the Havelock North Business Association is made up of local business owners and representatives who are passionate about the Havelock North business community and its growth. Annually, before the AGM we take nominations for new board members from our current membership for a 12 month term.
The current board members are:
Left to Right:
Carl Leipst – Diva Bar & Bistro
Fiona Horne – Sotheby’s International Realty
Nat Berry – Arartaki Honey
Emma harris – BM Accounting
Debbie Clifford – Blackboard Jungle (president)
Rob Simpsons – Mon Bakery (Formerly Jackson’s Bakery)
Absent from image:
Damon Harvey – Hastings District Council representative
Amy Roberts – Vivo Salon