General Admission: $15 Gate Sales $25
Members Stand: $45
Gates Open: 11.00am
First Race: Tbc
$25 Per Person (early bird $15, ends 29th August)
Use your General Admission pass to gain access to the Public Stand, Horlicks Lounge and Hobbles Lounge where TAB facilities and cash bars will be available. You and your friends can also enjoy the many lawn areas around the course.
Your General Admission pass also gives you access to The ZM WHITE HOUSE for an ultimate festival experience!
The ZM White House ft Mamacita @ The Races
Purchase a General Admission pass to access the ultimate festival experience and the Bostock NZ Spring Racing Carnival’s liveliest zone: The ZM White House.
With top DJ’s pumping out live music all day, bars, TAB facilities and a cash purchase catering by Mamacitas to keep you fuelled, the ZM Whitehouse is the spot to kick your heels up in style. Located along the home straight, the ZM WHITE HOUSE also keeps you close to the racing action; you’ll be able to catch the races from big screens.
Member’s Stand Pass
$50 Per Person
The Hylton-Smith Member’s Stand provides the perfect space for a day of racing action with some of the best views of the course. Make yourself at home in one of a number of rooms available. Note: we do not reserve tables for Member’s Stand Pass holders on this raceday.
– Comfortable seating or leaners with some of the best views on-course
– Bars and cafeteria style catering options
– TAB facilities and screens
– Course admission for non-members
Mini Marquee Village
$1600 Per Ten People (early bird $1450, ends 30th August)
The Mini Marquee Village is the perfect spot for your group of 10 or more. Whether you’re entertaining clients or looking for a day out with friends, the Village offers the perfect raceday atmosphere. Positioned along the home straight you’ll be close to the racing action, and with live music between races you’ll be entertained throughout the day.
Make the space your own – you’re free to theme and personalise you’re marquee as you please. We’ll bring a delicious hamper from Orton Catering to your table, and there are private bars for this beverage-inclusive package.
– 3 x 3m Mini Marquee per group of 10 guests*
– Table, chairs and an umbrella for your own exclusive space
– Beverage package including beer, wine and non-alcoholic drinks
– Delicious hamper by Orton Catering delivered to your table
– Live music between races
– Private TAB facilities and screens within the Village
– Course admission, racebook and pens
– For groups of more than 10, an additional cost of $160 per person will apply. Limited to four additional tickets.
Stella Artois Garden Bar
$85 Per Person (early bird $70, ends 30th August)
Fashionistas – this is the place to be seen on Spring Classic Day. Located absolute trackside and as close to the Winning Post as you can get, this is where people come to enjoy The Livamol Classic in style.
A garden setting, with plenty of tables, chairs, umbrellas and newly added marquee cover – this provides the perfect backdrop for a relaxing day of racing with friends. Enjoy live music and entertainment between races while you soak up the sun in your own private garden bar.
– Premium location with marquee cover adjacent to the Winning Post
– Live music between races
– Three beverage tokens
– Gourmet food provided by Orton Catering, served throughout the day
– Cash bars, private TAB facilities and TV screens within the Garden Bar
– Course admission, racebook and pen
* Guests must be over 18 years of age
Hunt & Seek Fashion in the Field
With thousands of dollars up for grabs, this interactive fashion extravaganza is on the calendar of every fashionista in the Bay.
For More Information Contact:
Greg Howie 06 873 4085
Hastings Racecourse, 200 Prospect Rd, Hastings
Copyright © 2013 - 2017 Havelock Business Association. | New Zealand Web Design by Mogul - Smarter Thinking Online